Baby Educational Videos Is Educational Video Viewing Harmful To Babies And Toddlers?
Is educational video viewing harmful to babies and toddlers? - baby educational videos
I know that is television, but what about the educational programs like Blue's Clues, Sesame Street, Baby Einstein, Dora, etc. Wonderpets
Moms, what do you think?
10 comments:
Although they are not using the TV as a babysitter all day, half an hour more or less a day will not hurt. In fact, I believe, that programs such as Sesame Street are excellent educational resources, as long as the parents of the child watches and discuss what they have seen them together. My mother was a teacher for 30 years and is used to strengthen small Sesame Street from kindergarten display, the alphabet and the number of teaching hours. My brother and I saw it all the time as children, and she was smart. Frankly, I am the TV reception bad reputation tired. :)
My daughter, 2 to learn, since many programs such as Dora, Blues Clues. She can count to ten in Spanish! (You can also count to ten and above in English, if you ask) himself. But without it can not count to ten in Spanish. I think these programs are great. Recently, Ann I, article (read it in my magazine, I do not know the parents, children, baby talk), who said that what is good for children to these broadcasts, which have been designed by Watch Year of Education.
I will talk about my personal experience. Children under 2 do not need a TV. People thought I was crazy not to watch TV with my daughter or eductaional "movies, and so forth allow. Those who have mentioned in real time as you are successful after two years. My daughter is almost 3 and she sees all the programs that you have mentioned and loved. But before she was two, not puppet, paint with it, read it and so on. You can write your own name, read (some books for other children, especially the spirit of Reminder you) to write some of their alphabet, sign language, a few words in Spanish and Chinese (greetings, colors, numbers, and everything that happens to know), and may things the children a few years older than they can not do ( also in the field of car), like to draw and sing and dance and draw. Now I'm super-mama? "Not at all, and he's a genius, which I doubt. The attention span is impressive, the people stop me all the time with me and talk to me what I want. I in his place and he is attentive and friendly.All children can learn these things, but it is much easier to teach if they are able to concentrate. Children, television, before the two have a greater tendency to ADHD and other behavioral problems. Not that the content is poor or no education (although some things on TV are terrible and trade - Well, it's another thing that I could go on) ... is the speed of movement and color and excitement. So while the brain is wiring itself for the first two years, and they see the attraction - they need to meet a real life. It will not work. So please do not misunderstand - it is a place for television and DVD movies and learning - but not before 2 years. And yet, with moderation ... and not more than two hours a day.
As a side note - my sister's son provided in double 8 and one is taking medication for ADHD (observation "things" of education as) in the birth, and the other is 2 and it is very difficult to keep the attention span and no. He also noted BArney and Diego, and so on. A friend showed me the daughter of Baby Einstein and Dora, Blues Clues, and had night terrors and his pediatrician in particular, he said - no TV in the night and were not observed up to 2 anyway. I was very pleased that Peter will not let me do it myself. So, as I said, from my own experience ... We advise against all forms of television or movie "entertainment" or "learning" until the children two years. I saw the benefits of IT and it's amazing!
Be blessed!
I had my son two years to every show that comes on Noggin that objection Dora, Blues Clues, Wonder Pets, and Little Bill and so on and I see nothing. This can help to teach things like counting and other things, and helps them learn to see things differently. I have my child sit next to me and tells me that sometimes all the things we like Dora, when you say that to repeat the card and others. There is also the mother a break to do some things if you have or sit and enjoy the time with young
About Your Moderator, u have to see if the baby all the time on TV, on-call time will b shot and is likely to be overweight so maybe 30 minutes video once a week. I personally think he should not watch television until she 5, to run and play, rather than do watching television.
Experts say that any TV show that young is bad ... But luckily I'm no expert, I let my son (almost 1) watching television, she loves the Baby Songs series of films (he has watched for months) ... I have just a point to their time watching television more than 2 videos per day usually limited, I think, if he still plays that television causes no damage
My daughter is 1 and doeesn't see any TV. My son is 4 and if I may, would just watch TV all day.
I would say that if it arouses the interest of the child to see for a moment. Ensure educational programs to see them on television.
Everything in moderation. There is only one hour per day.
My daughter is 1 and doeesn't see any TV. My son is 4 and if I may, would just watch TV all day.
I would say that if it arouses the interest of the child to see for a moment. Ensure educational programs to see them on television.
Everything in moderation. There is only one hour per day.
My daughter does not really speak much as their colleagues. Dora made him pull the vocabulary! You can not speak, but she knows all her letters and sesame can do all dance on Yo Gabba. I think that's the problem with the television when it is used for child care, and if the clock with his son. Okay, I sometimes really useful.
My answer, everything in moderation.
My watches PBS for 3 years and also deals with the Disney movies seen. She is sitting very active in other times and rare, and an entire show / film.
Post a Comment