Cooking Oil Sprayer Cooking Sprayer On Good Eats?

Cooking Sprayer on Good Eats? - cooking oil sprayer

Last night I was just good eats, and Alton Brown uses a jet of oil, which wants to buy. The episode macceroni and cheese. Who knows how companies from the spraying?

7 comments:

muchluv4... said...

I have not seen this episode, but I have a spray of oil out of bed, bath and beyond. Here is a link from mine Linen N Things is stainless steel. It's friggin awesome! To fill it with almost any type of oil, then cover the pump and presto - it works like a spray paint! It is similar to what you can spray a "Pam" as aerosols. The price is a little high, but if you think you save money to fill up buying their own oil, they also help the environment more than one. Hope it helps!

ETA: Here are some other designs, because they do not indicate that the jet is displayed. The third is that I have.

♥allecat♥ †EWTN† said...

If it's one that looks like a real oil can, I suppose they probably bought at a DIY store, then thoroughly cleaned before they are for food. He is doing as part of their supplies from the construction market.

♥allecat♥ †EWTN† said...

If it's one that looks like a real oil can, I suppose they probably bought at a DIY store, then thoroughly cleaned before they are for food. He is doing as part of their supplies from the construction market.

Adriana said...

I have not seen the show, but it was a bomb-type or aerosol spray (pressure) type? Pampered Chef makes the kind of pump, and I saw in the workshop part of the kitchen or at a store in the kitchen.

Tomyt said...

This means such as PAM cooking spray?
:% Http: / / www.google.ca/search?q=pam% 20spray 20Cooking

and then I said said...

I'll tell you what oil looks like a real oil can? How would you use to creak under a door to be done? It seems incredible!

and then I said said...

I'll tell you what oil looks like a real oil can? How would you use to creak under a door to be done? It seems incredible!

Post a Comment