Insurance Needs Where Does A Person Go With No Health Insurance But Needs To Be Seen Asap?
Where does a person go with no health Insurance but needs to be seen asap? - insurance needs
I live in St. Louis, Missouri, and I need to take my friend in the emergency room, but no health insurance?
8 comments:
should still hospitalized, because they allow imediatlly Wil! and bill you later and you can choose a payment plan
Take her to the doctor and U must be able to make payments or even get in a position that did not have to pay I do if I had my son all u need to do is to provide proof of non-payment
Take her to the doctor and U must be able to make payments or even get in a position that did not have to pay I do if I had my son all u need to do is to provide proof of non-payment
District Hospital
Hospitals have to do, but you are paid on time. They often have documents that you can fill out to (obtain the amortized cost or at least some of them), and you can pay the rest. Most doctors' offices or urgent care (walk in clinics) to pay in advance if you are not insured.
You can at any time in the hospital, but they will pay you with. If you do not want the payments to the hospital, you can always at the community hospital, but I think we need to work on some payment with them. I discovered that see in his local hospital in the province, there was procedural.
Little bit of hospital boards can be refused if you do not have insurance. But it may result in the best hands.
Try a walk in the clinic.
Post a Comment