Pet Assure Is There Any Way To Assure A Pet's Returned Cremains Is Really Theirs?
Is there any way to assure a pet's returned cremains is really theirs? - pet assure
Is there a procedure to confirm that my family is always our dog really is? When gel electrophoresis with a portion of the sample, and hair, perhaps?
8 comments:
If a pet is dying to work in the hospital, the animals and the owner opts for a private cremation by a numbered tag to the body and fill out an insurance card shall notify the crematorium to burn the body alone.
Personally, I saw a private cremation, and the process of collecting ashes and returned to the owner.
Most crematoria are a true owner in person to see your pet cremated, and then you get to see your pets ashes being collected, and then take home with them.
Hope this helps.
Amy. Certificate Veterinary Technician.
If a pet is dying to work in the hospital, the animals and the owner opts for a private cremation by a numbered tag to the body and fill out an insurance card shall notify the crematorium to burn the body alone.
Personally, I saw a private cremation, and the process of collecting ashes and returned to the owner.
Most crematoria are a true owner in person to see your pet cremated, and then you get to see your pets ashes being collected, and then take home with them.
Hope this helps.
Amy. Certificate Veterinary Technician.
The only way to be 100% sure that when you witness the incineration or a video of him in the crematorium. Crematorium videos I have the whole process, so I knew that your dog / cat can be returned individually and completely.
The heat of the DNA helix completely destroyed, so there is no way to prove that GM ... and in addition to or a witness, you have to go on trust. The heat will sterilize the rest, so ... a loss for an examination of what could be done. Sorry.
You should talk to the crematorium. I do not know whether you can be there to see if they are duplicative or creamations what history have there.
Why is it that the word of the burner? I see no reason to lie about something. Only confidence is everything.
No, because the combustion removes all traces of DNA, so if you tried again like nothing.
I am very sorry for your loss: (
This place has an open door policy, which you can participate in the combustion. It is in North Carolina. Not sure if I could see while driving. http://www.petheavencemetery.com/index.h ...
Post a Comment