My Dog Has Ckc Paper I Want Akc Papers Continental Kennel Club (ckc) Registration?

Continental kennel club (ckc) registration? - my dog has ckc paper i want akc papers

I'm in love with a puppy is registered with the Continental Kennel Club (CKC). Your puppy breeders and AKC CKC. I saw everything, but lost a CKC puppies. CKC but I mean, not even a list of good reputation, anyway. and to increase the inclusion of the CCC only option for farmers, the prices (ie, BC Most people will be more for a registered dog) to pay or provide proof that follow the rules? ask in bc in the thinking of asking the farmer at a lower price without papers is CKC CKC sell suppossed to be worthless anyway. I do not need a puppy AKC. when I see that I, like you buy your bad habit, but actively seeking AKC papers. I have an AKC puppy and she was wearing because the papers are not useless or breeding displays. and not with you, I want a dog or an animal shelter at this time. Shelters in my area are Hassel and instant messaging are not willing to drive 4 hours to an emergency shelter Chihuahua. Thank you.

4 comments:

My Klevra! Kevina's 14 dys o said...

If a breeder AKC and CKC papered dogs, it would raise a red flag for me. CKC is not the breed standards that we expect to breed standards. Breeders would not be a puppy at a lower price because they want the papers. The prices are the cost of raising dogs and veterinary bills, food, etc. Whether you want the documents because they have become more likely. When the puppy to it. Nothing else. Chihuahuas are the dozen or thirteen. You will find at any other time, especially if the papers are not important to you.

Love's Excelling Way said...

Yes, I have also heard that the Continental Kennel Club was not a "proper" registration. Some puppymills register their puppies with them. Not to be confused with the real CCC: Canadian Kennel Club which is a true record.

For example, the price of the site below in the vicinity of the source: "The reaction from the puppy miller is to search the records of the alternatives. One of these is the Continental Kennel Club. The requirements for registration of a dog with Continental Kennel Club are at not nearly as severe. In fact, just say your dog is purebred - will be taken literally. "

Moreover, because of the many who puppymills signed in Canada (United States sooo much) a petition against this, and he says:
"The false certificates puppies are often used in Canada by: FIC - International Canine Federation, CKC, Continental Kennel Club, CKC - Canine Kennel Club April - American Registry PET NAPDR - North American registry for purebred dogs KKC - Krystle Kennel Club, DRA - Dog Registry of America, ACA - American Canine Association, April - American Purebred Registry APRI - American Pet Registry Inc., NKC - National Kennel Club, UABR - United All breed registry number UKCI - Universal Kennel Club International WWKC - World Wide Kennel Club, American breeders to register the FRB - Association of rare breeds, NPBA - National Association of Breeders of domestic animals.
Note: Most if not all, were most cases of puppy mills by riders from the United States Puppy, after re-suspended with the name of the American Kennel Club or sell AKC registered dogs formed. "(Http: / / dogden.ca / phpPETITION /)

PS I am not so irritable with my question, he said later. If you think my answer is not just disagree with someone. I have my own opinion, and I can answer that they have to send backup. If you do not like it here, how someone responds to your question, not on issues.

Red (UK) said...

Hello - Looking out of offices - the difference is the AKC registration criterion clear that parents must be registered and Amit purebred AKC registered only.

CKC - any dog can save the time to take a picture and send the dog to say what it is! In other words, could I send a photo of a Maltese Cross / Jack Russell - and although it looks a bit like a Maltese, and photographs from the right corner, then I lie to Maltese registered as purebred. CKC IMO not worth the paper - printed on - sorry if you like the dog is no reason not to buy, but they treated like a dog without papers. (For the price, and I think you can not prove it?)

meg b said...

CKC maintains even a dog shows and other events and demonstrations, many people who are hunting dogs and field trials are actually rather CKC events and registration.

The registry has nothing to do with quality. I looked awful Dogs AKC, CKC and large dogs, and vice versa. A reputable breeder is more important than the record they are using.

If you like the farmer, and when the dog, so no worries about the registry ... The sound is not so important that you do anyway, because they do not much care about the role your AKC Dog, and they consider useful. Newspapers are not the dog, breeding and genetics.

Post a Comment