How To Make A Acrylic Tech Deck Just Got My Nail Tech License. Anyone Use An Acrylic System They Are Extremely Happy With?

Just got my nail tech license. Anyone use an acrylic system they are extremely happy with? - how to make a acrylic tech deck

I EZ Flow in school, but since the closure, I'm not completely satisfied. It is slower created and that is good as I am young, but has a strong odor Veeeeery. I would like to make a good set of acrylic with a slight smell of something a little more bearable. Nail Technicians have any suggestions or recommendations?

1 comments:

perfumea... said...

I am not a technician, but he can recommend a website to Salon Geek. There are many techniques that may not be able to help you if you have not already discussed. I'm going to the page in the source.

Hope it helps! :)

Post a Comment