First Served, First Come Agd Download Should I Post A Sign That Says First Come, First Served?
Should I post a sign that says First come, first served? - first served, first come agd download
Or could it be reversed?
10:33 AM Posted by Martina Priebe
Should I post a sign that says First come, first served? - first served, first come agd download
Or could it be reversed?
Designed by Free Wordpress Themes | Converted by Theme Craft | Falcon Hive
3 comments:
I think both could work, and I assume yer talking about a restaurant or? Lolol.
Yowe really what a great name. It could be used in many companies.
Part of the problem might be that if they "serve" anyone, but not the first? Everyone wants a tip?
Dallas
Awwww .... I have been too late, is not it? You do not have time for me, no, baby? * Norway
How do you know that I was at my door
Post a Comment