Hubby In Panty Girdle Married Ladies And Hubby Crossdressing Question?
Married ladies and hubby crossdressing question? - hubby in panty girdle
If your husband wants to cross-dressing in a bet lost to make him wear a long dress with shoulder Poofy, 22 buttons on the back, long sleeves, 7 layers, belt, wig, heavy makeup, lingerie, stockings, high heels, jewelry full coverage, and the veil?
or
A long-sleeved dress with sequins with feathers on the sleeves, the clothes of a floor-length, corsets, panties, stockings, heels, perfumes, wigs, heavy makeup and a fur coat?
Why choose one or the other or both?
6 comments:
Wedding dress for women to have multiple layers and the point that he never believed he could win with his wife hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!
If he really agree to the bet and lose, then it would be (my choice and I am) a man, I would take the second option! It would be much more painful than the wedding dress (what you really want to know?)
Not again!
Let me guess, you're a man who as a woman who asks these questions, because it guides you to discuss your fantasies with innocent people?
I used to work in a crisis line, and we have losers like you call all the time.
They are a disaster. Go call therapist!
I would go for # 2 No "real" transvestites in wedding dresses for those who saw it knows it was a joke or a bet. The second option would make the perfect drag queen too. Do not follow me, because although I am not married and my ex used clothes than I do.
I did not even bet.
When my husband lost a bet to me, I could not imagine much better to do for cross-dressing too. I think I take one of them. It would be a great distraction for me.
Post a Comment