Sore Throat Morning And Evening Why Is My Throat Sore Every Morning When I Wake Up?
Why is my throat sore every morning when i wake up? - sore throat morning and evening
Im 14 and I had the same problem since I was 10 like.
Every morning I wake up with sore throat, and I can not speak because it does too much pain. It hurts to swallow. Fortunately, it is as soon as breakfast, but still very annoying. How can I stop? Is this normal? Should I go to the doctor?
Thank you for your answers!
6 comments:
Because your throat is dry. Dry, their dreams, but I do not drink so that when fluids are consumed breakfast and much worse.
there is no reason for you to go to the doctor
Fair
Im not sure you can do to stop drinking, but in the middle of the night when you wake up
They also try to be a humidifier
I have the same problem - do not worry
Drink lots of water ... Sounds like you are dehydrated.
If I have a sore throat when I wake up is usually because I was sleeping with his mouth open on a cold night. Each cold air in the dry throat hurts.
Probably the lack of moisture in the air. Who makes the throat dry and sore. So I walked a lot, espically in the winter. To resolve to put a humidifier in his room. I did not know, and my throat was sore again
You're probably breathing through the mouth and dryness of the throat when you sleep. That is probably why the pain disappears when the low humidity in the throat.
Perhaps its throat was very dry when you sleep. Try to at least one glass of warm water to drink before you sleep at night.
Post a Comment